Today I managed to get my neighbour’s table saw and have enough time to cut the centreboard slot.
This was a scary set of cuts to make. The laminating and dressing of the aprons took so much time it seems that the act of shaping them to be ready to mate with the keelson was trepidatious.
I also did some work on two pieces of cherry I picked up to see if I could make cleats and other rigging out of it.
The apron and stems took much more expoxy than I had anticipated. This time I splurged and bought the gallon of resin and hope that I won’t have to make a trip back here soon. Note that the 15′ 2×6 douglas fir on the Larry vs. Harry handled fine.